Editor: R-Studio is a family of powerful and cost-effective undelete and Data Recovery software. Empowered by the new unique data recovery technologies, it is the most comprehensive data recovery solution for recovery files from FAT12/16/32/exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5 (created or updated by Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Win7), HFS/HFS+ (Macintosh), Little and Big Endian variants of UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD/Solaris) and Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 FS (Linux) partitions. It functions on local and network disks, even if such partitions are formatted, damaged or deleted. Flexible parameter settings give you absolute control over data recovery.
R-Studio utilities recover files
* Deleted without Recycle Bin, or when Recycle Bin has been emptied;
* Removed by virus attack or power failure;
* After the partition with the files was reformatted, even for different file system;
* When the partition structure on a hard disk was changed or damaged. In this case, R-Studio utilities can scan the hard disk trying to find previously existing partitions and recover files from found partitions.
* From hard disk with bad sectors. R-Studio Data Recovery Software can first copy the entire disk or its part into an image file and then process the image file. This is especially useful when new bad sectors are constantly appearing on the hard disk and remaining information must be immediately saved.
New R-Studio features in version 5.x
* RAID 6 support, including Reed-Solomon and Vertical XOR. Support for custom-specified RAID 6 layouts.
* Support for new file system: exFAT and Ext4 FS
* Advanced object copy. In addition to byte to byte copy of any object visible in the Drives panel, smart copy of partitions and hard drives with size and offset adjustment is available.
* Support for 64- and 32-bit Windows versions. Under a 64-bit Windows, R-Studio overcomes the 3GB RAM limit for a 32-bit application and utilizes all physical RAM installed in the 64-bit Windows
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in R-Studio
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.